Enforcement of Judgments

If you have obtained an award for damages by way of a court judgment which has not been paid then we can represent your interests in an application to the Enforcement of Judgements Office (EJO).

The EJO has a wide range of powers in relation to seeking recoupment of court damages, such as seeking repayment by way of an attachment of earnings order. For further advice on the best options for you please contact us.

Request a Free Consultation